Thought for the Day


"Oh, it is wonderful to know that our Heavenly Father loves us - even with all our flaws! His love is such that even should we give up on ourselves, He never will. We see ourselves in terms of yesterday and today. Our Heavenly Father sees us in terms of forever. Although we might settle for less, Heavenly Father won't, for He sees us as the glorious beings we are capable of becoming."

- Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

Thursday, February 28, 2008

For all my AZ Cheapies

Children's Orchard (second-hand children's store located by the Basha's on Camelback) is having their Fill-A-Bag Sale!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this event!!! Last time I went I got about 7 pairs of jeans, 5 or 6 shirts, a few skirts, a couple of jackets and a few more things (probably close to 25 items) for under $30!
Anyway, the fill-a-bag thing is that they open their doors at 9:30am and they have a bunch of bins out front. There are employees walking around giving you bags (large or small) and you just rummage through the bins and get things you want. Then you cram as much as you can into the bags (handles have to touch). Large bags are $12 and small bags are $6.
Last time I took Elizabeth with me to help. We had a lot of fun.
I wonder if Bret will let us go again and how much I'll be able to spend?! :)

Well, I really need to go and get some things done. Things I've been procrastinating on. :(

3 comments:

Heidi said...

oh- call me, I'll go with! 4789278

I can't solo shop. fears - specially at a second hand shop - I'm like those girls on the commercial at good will "what are YOU doing here" "Oh - a little spring cleaning" LOL! yep, that's me!

Heidi said...

I left a comment and it got eaten by the cyber monster.

Call me when you go - I'll go with. 4789278

Also, what digi scrap program do you use? Looks a lot like mine, but there's few thngs that look different, too - maybe it's just cause yours is newer?

Heidi said...

oh - yah - I see it now - you have to say it's okay to post a comment - thats boaring - where's the spontineity in it? Come on - be daring - what? are you afeard I'll put a bad word in there? LOL!