Well, a couple of weeks ago I was called into church by a member of the Bishopric. I knew that they were going to be making changes in the Young Women's program (which I was currently serving in). I was HOPING to be kept in YW, but I was released and extended another calling. 1st Counselor in the Primary. :)
I'm excited and hoping to do well. I'll miss those young girls immensely! I really bonded and loved those girls. :( It'll be sad for me to not be there every Sunday and Wednesday.
But I did Sharing Time in Primary this past Sunday and had a lot of fun! The kids are sweet and I think that things are going to be good!
On other news, we leave for our vacation/trip tomorrow. We'll be meeting Bret's parents for camping and then after that we'll spend 2 days at their house and then 2 at my parents' house. And lastly we'll go to Moab with my family for some fun. It will be nice to hang out with my brothers and their families. :) Everyone will be there except for my sister, Jen. She's one of my most favorite people and I'll be so sad to not have her there. Wo is Livvy gonna play with now that Paige won't be there?!
Hopefully this is something that we all enjoy and maybe we can all meet and do it next year too.
I'm a little sad to be going on our trip. It means that when it's all done, I have to get back to business. New calling, PTA, school prep, and then school. I've really been enjoying this summer. It's been fun and relaxing for us all! We've been hanging out and playing in the pool. Taking some fun lesson and being together. I'm gonna miss this lazy feeling. :)
Well, my sweet loved ones - I need to go and get things ready to leave bright and early in the morning. We have a lot to do. If I can post some fun pictures during our vacation, I will. But if I don't, expect to be seeing a lot of fun stuff when we get back.
Hugs!
1 comment:
It's a bummer you're not in YW, but I bet you will love being a councilor in Primary. The kiddos are so cute! The things they say.... I am now back, but leaving on Trek Wednesday so I MAY get your CD tomorrow.
Post a Comment