Thought for the Day


"Oh, it is wonderful to know that our Heavenly Father loves us - even with all our flaws! His love is such that even should we give up on ourselves, He never will. We see ourselves in terms of yesterday and today. Our Heavenly Father sees us in terms of forever. Although we might settle for less, Heavenly Father won't, for He sees us as the glorious beings we are capable of becoming."

- Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Judo!!!!

I am so amazed at my little girl!!!! Yesterday was her first Judo Tournament. She did amazing!!! She got Silver. :) I am so proud of her - it was a tough day for several different reasons and she pushed through and dominated. I'll be posting video clips of each of her matches later today. But here are some pictures of the event.
Sorry that things are so unfinished today with my blog background and not having the clips up - we had a tough day yesterday and last night. I have Sharing Time and Conducting in Primary today. I'm busy. :)
Elizabeth didn't feel well after Judo yesterday and was up all night, sick as a dog. She seems better today, but she slept with me and we had a rough night.
Anyway, here are the pics.
Love you all!

4 comments:

Mela said...

That's awesome! Good job Elizabeth!

Taylor Family said...

Good job Elizabeth! Allie and her family are in our homeschool group. Small world :)

Nikki said...

Grandma Little told me all about it and I'm so proud of you. Your a true fighter and gained so much confidence and you didn't give up. I love you! Oh ya, and I know you'll kick more butt next time! LOL :)

Suzi said...

Yah Elizabeth...That is so cool!! And you look so cute doing it...Your hair looks great!