Thought for the Day


"Oh, it is wonderful to know that our Heavenly Father loves us - even with all our flaws! His love is such that even should we give up on ourselves, He never will. We see ourselves in terms of yesterday and today. Our Heavenly Father sees us in terms of forever. Although we might settle for less, Heavenly Father won't, for He sees us as the glorious beings we are capable of becoming."

- Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Oops, I forgot that Heidi tagged me!

I hope I'm as cleaver as she is - probably not! :)
I got tagged and now I have to respond! So here are my responses.
10 THINGS I CAN'T WAIT FOR!!!

1. I can't wait for Bret to get home tomorrow!

2. I can't wait for the kids to go to bed each night - my time.

3. I can't wait to see my family in 3 weeks.

4. I can't wait for Bret to make his first million.

5. I can't wait to see what sales are each Wed. and what coupons come each Sun.

6. I can't wait till my life is organized.

7. I can't wait till our church time changes - 8 am sucks!

8. I can't wait for grandkids, I hear its really fun!

9. I can't wait till the motivation comes to REALLY stop drinking soda - like that'll ever happen.

10. And lastly I have to stick in something emotional, I can't wait to see Christ! :)

I am now tagging Mela and Judy! You have to post on your blogs - 10 things you can't wait for!

1 comment:

Mela said...

i did my tag! :0)