Thought for the Day


"Oh, it is wonderful to know that our Heavenly Father loves us - even with all our flaws! His love is such that even should we give up on ourselves, He never will. We see ourselves in terms of yesterday and today. Our Heavenly Father sees us in terms of forever. Although we might settle for less, Heavenly Father won't, for He sees us as the glorious beings we are capable of becoming."

- Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'M SO PROUD!!!!!

Today was Awards @ the kids' school. Elijah and Elizabeth both got awards.

Elizabeth got an award for being on the President's List and also an award for Student of the Quarter! The P.E. teacher told me that she was getting one in PE too, but that he could only choose one child.


This is her with her teacher and the Vice Principle.




Elijah got an award for being a Student of Character!


Here is Eli getting his Award


Like the wierd smile?!

I am SO very proud of all 3 of my school kids! During the Award Ceremony I whistled and whooped! Sure, I probably made a scene but do I care - Nope! I told myself that I'll be a loud supporter up until they are too embarrassed to have me around. Then I'll tone it down a bit. But just a bit! :)
I love my kids and want them to know how proud I am of them. So I'll whistle and hollar till my face turns blue and I'll be so excited to see them do well.

So my feathers are all puffed up! Wouldn't you be with kids like this?! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!! You should be proud! By the way, I love you website. You will have to show me how to do that. Oh and in case i forget to fix this, this is Mela not Kyle i am just under his account right now.