Well, we bought a new laptop. We've had one from the school (Bret's work), but it is not performing well. All the schools' laptops aren't very good and he has to take it to and from school for teaching. :( So seeing as how Bret and I are starting back to school, we needed a laptop. We have our Mac that is still doing well, but the programs for our online classes aren't Mac compatible.
Bret filed our taxes and we'll be getting a bit of a return (8-15 days) and we went and did some looking around trying to find the best deal for what we need. The rest of the return is going to pay bills and sit in the bank. I DID get Elizabeth some new undies today and the boys some new socks though. I hope that won't break us. :)
Today is date night! I love Fridays when we get to go out. I didn't get to be with Bret on Date night 2 weeks ago, and last week was our turn to watch kids. So I've missed being with him. :) I'm not sure what we'll be doing tonight. Probably dinner and a movie. I just can't wait to be with my Sweet Hubby without the littles in tow.
So, I really had better clean up the house or do something productive.
2 comments:
glad you like your new computer. Kyle just did our taxes yesterday. Last year he was a digit off on our bank account # when he filed, so it was a while before we got our taxes. This morning i asked if he was sure he got the account # right this time, he said yes, he checked it quite a few times. :0)
Congrats on the new lap top! I love having a lap top! "Mine" is actually Rick's. It was his graduation present, but I pretty much took it over when I started the business. Once you get used to having a lap top it is a must! Have fun on your date. :)
Post a Comment