Thought for the Day
"Oh, it is wonderful to know that our Heavenly Father loves us - even with all our flaws! His love is such that even should we give up on ourselves, He never will. We see ourselves in terms of yesterday and today. Our Heavenly Father sees us in terms of forever. Although we might settle for less, Heavenly Father won't, for He sees us as the glorious beings we are capable of becoming."
- Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
Monday, May 19, 2008
Another Page
Well, I've been neglecting my house today. Oh well. It hit me that this is the last week with a little bit of quiet around the house. The kids' last day of school is Friday. I think that I shall take advantage of this until the end of the week. :) So today I did a page that took a little longer than normal - 45 minutes or so. But doncha just LOVE the pic of Livvy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh...this is so sweet! I love it!
Post a Comment