Well, it is official - I am SICK!!! I have had this lingering cold, but last night/today it has gone full blown. I have a raspy, frequent cough and each time I cough my head splits open. Good thing there's not much in there. ;)
Livvy has been WONDERFUL!! She's just been sitting here on the couch next to me watching cartoons. She likes just being with me. So sweet. The only complaint I have is this stinkin noisey toy that she keeps playing in my ear. "Hi, Kids. Welcome to Alphabet Town!"
It's about to be Broken Town! My head hurts so much.
Today is Jake's Field Trip - Science Center. He's SOOOOOO excited! I think Bret was going to try to stop by and be with him a little bit. I'm not exactly sure though - when Bret left this morning I was in the middle of a comotose state.
The other kids (Elizabeth and Elijah) have AIMS testing this week. It a HUGE test that they do each year. It's all part of the "Leave no Student Behind" program. Jen, you had it right the other day when we talked, but we'll leave that to ourselves. :)
Anywhoo, if they are in class every day this week and not late they get their names entered in a drawing for gift cards to Wal-Mart. The first place is $100. Ironic isn't it, how these things happen in conjunction with sickness. It honestly makes my week easier (no homework or reading this week), but I really, really hope that they don't get sick too and miss any school. (Between you and me - I'm not caring much about the AIMS test, just the money)!
I'm so proud of my new background! I did it all myself! And that is no easy feat - try fiddling with all the html codes and see where you get. Now that I think of it, maybe that's where this killing headache came from. :) Seriously, I had to figure it all out myself - I haven't taken any classes or anything about html. So I'm a little puffed up at this moment!
Well, I should go and........
can't really think of anything that I can do with this stinkin sick. Can't clean house or do laundry. I've tried already. Besides, it's not too messy (yet). I think maybe I'll just take a shower and steam out my sinuses. Then lay down for a little rest.
Have a great day everyone.
1 comment:
Love your new background. My motto: Only dull women have clean houses...
Take it easy. Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment